Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Getting Started

I feel a little stupid writing this, seeing as how I'm the only one that can read it right now. This is just me getting going here as the title so obviously states. First thing to figure out is how to resize my damn photos so that I can have a background that actually says something about me and MY awesomeness. Instead of making it simple with an auto resize they are making me get off my ass and actually learn something about how to make a computer work for me, instead of the other way around. Usually I would just write it off and say "fuck it" (strong language will pop up here from time to time). However, since this is mine and I have to own it I better learn. So, with that little intro if someone does actually read this and can help a technological cripple any advice would be appreciated.

Later
DW

2 comments:

  1. I should have just looked around a little more. This first post is off to a great start. If nothing else subscribe for the comedic relief!

    ReplyDelete